DaTribe Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joba Who? Yanks trail 4-3 in 5th.

2 posters

Go down

Joba Who? Yanks trail 4-3 in 5th. Empty Joba Who? Yanks trail 4-3 in 5th.

Post  J-'Knows Baseball' Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:38 pm

4-3 top of 5.

Let's hope they hang on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And still hitting!

J-'Knows Baseball'

Back to top Go down

Joba Who? Yanks trail 4-3 in 5th. Empty Re: Joba Who? Yanks trail 4-3 in 5th.

Post  J-'Knows Baseball' Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Garko doubles to left scoring Darosa! Tribe up 5 to 3!

J-'Knows Baseball'

Back to top Go down

Joba Who? Yanks trail 4-3 in 5th. Empty SHIT, they lost!

Post  J-'Knows Baseball' Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:42 am

The good news is, well they lost there isn't really any good news.

Today is another day, even a thousand mile journey starts with a single step. Hopefully the Injuns can shock the world as the Rays did last season. I do have a question for the deep thinkers, how did all these magazines and sports writers pick the Indians to win the Divison this season? Not to be a doubting Thomas the point is it's hard to replace 3/5's of your SP staff with 2 Minor Leaguers and an injured has-been. What could Shaps have been thinking?

I posted before that the Tribe needs a new direction. What this means is Wedge needs a date with the guillatine and a new attitude and philosophy must be put in place. Not that Shaps did his job this off season, he did not. Yes the BP issue had to be answered, there was just so much more that could have been done during the off-season. I still remember Mark Twains quote; "There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist." But damn, these guys seem to break your heart often and to be realistic the ground crew in the movie "Major League" may have been more on target, "They're Shitty!"

Dolan, Shapiro and the whole Indians organization is really wearing on my ass. It's one thing to be a bull shitter, but at least try to win and be honest with the fans when your not putting the best possible team on the field.

Damn I'm pissed watching the Tribe field mediocrity.

I'm just plain o'l pissed!

Time for a nice walk to ease my pain.

J-'Knows Baseball'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sox55 Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:46 pm

J-'Knows Baseball' wrote:The good news is, well they lost there isn't really any good news.

Today is another day, even a thousand mile journey starts with a single step. Hopefully the Injuns can shock the world as the Rays did last season. I do have a question for the deep thinkers, how did all these magazines and sports writers pick the Indians to win the Divison this season? Not to be a doubting Thomas the point is it's hard to replace 3/5's of your SP staff with 2 Minor Leaguers and an injured has-been. What could Shaps have been thinking?

I posted before that the Tribe needs a new direction. What this means is Wedge needs a date with the guillatine and a new attitude and philosophy must be put in place. Not that Shaps did his job this off season, he did not. Yes the BP issue had to be answered, there was just so much more that could have been done during the off-season. I still remember Mark Twains quote; "There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist." But damn, these guys seem to break your heart often and to be realistic the ground crew in the movie "Major League" may have been more on target, "They're Shitty!"

Dolan, Shapiro and the whole Indians organization is really wearing on my ass. It's one thing to be a bull shitter, but at least try to win and be honest with the fans when your not putting the best possible team on the field.

Damn I'm pissed watching the Tribe field mediocrity.

I'm just plain o'l pissed!

Time for a nice walk to ease my pain.

Did that 14 run 2nd inning on Saturday ease any of your pain? Smile
Sox55
Sox55

Back to top Go down

Post  J-'Knows Baseball' Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:02 pm

The 14 run inning had my dining room table levitating. My wife wondered what got me so excited, then she heard the score and fully understood.

Yesterdays 4 hits brought me back to reality even with Pavano providing a very good performance.

Tomorrows another day.............

J-'Knows Baseball'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum