DaTribe Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did I Miss Something ...

3 posters

Go down

Did I Miss Something ... Empty Did I Miss Something ...

Post  rmaistros Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:37 pm

... or was Grady safe by a mile on that wild pitch in the ninth inning? I was watching the KC TV broadcast, and they didn't say a thing ... but there was a pregnant pause when they first saw the replay.

I had two computers on so I switched to the Tribe radio feed, but they weren't talking about it either by the time I got it going.

rmaistros

Back to top Go down

Did I Miss Something ... Empty Re: Did I Miss Something ...

Post  datrb2008 Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:35 pm

He was out...never got a piece of the plate with his lead foot. It sure is nice...seeing an actual closer in the ninth. It's also a good thing...this division has no one jumping out to a HUGE lead at this point in time. I think we'll be all right. There's a lot of things wrong with the other teams in our division...and they don't have the AAA talent...to make the difference that we seem to be afforded. Time will tell...
datrb2008
datrb2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sox55 Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:48 am

datrb2008 wrote:He was out...never got a piece of the plate with his lead foot. It sure is nice...seeing an actual closer in the ninth. It's also a good thing...this division has no one jumping out to a HUGE lead at this point in time. I think we'll be all right. There's a lot of things wrong with the other teams in our division...and they don't have the AAA talent...to make the difference that we seem to be afforded. Time will tell...

Are you saying that The Tribe is a AAA team?
Sox55
Sox55

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum